Terms of Service
Huotan is a service provided to users by Guangzhou Qianshui Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company"). In order to facilitate your reasonable use of this service, please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the terms and conditions of the "Stall Network Service Terms" (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") and individual service items, especially the exemptions or Clauses that limit liability, and separate agreements for registering to open or use a service. If you start to use any of the services provided by huotan.com, you are deemed to have read and fully understood the terms of service of this website and fully agree to be bound by all the above agreements. If you are under 18 years of age, please read these terms in the company of a legal guardian and pay attention to understanding the terms.
1. Scope of agreement
The main body of this clause is the users of Huantan.com or mobile applications (users of related services of this website) and Huantan.com (huotan.com and related websites, hereinafter referred to as this website) and their related services.
Second, the content of the agreement
2.1 Services under this clause (hereinafter referred to as "this service")
It is an Internet application delivery and operation and maintenance platform provided by the company, and its surrounding services.
2.2 The service methods of using the Huotan are as follows:
- 2.2.1 Unless you explicitly indicate otherwise, you are deemed to agree that this service is only used by you, or by the enterprises or institutions you serve.
- 2.2.2 You should use this service through the methods provided or approved by this website.
- 2.2.3 You may not use plug-ins, plug-ins or third-party tools that are not authorized by our company to interfere, destroy, modify or otherwise exert influence on the services under this clause.
- 2.2.4 Charged services
- If you use paid services, please follow the relevant agreements.
- 2.2.5 Products or services provided by third parties
- When you use the products or services provided by a third party on this website, in addition to following the terms and conditions, you should also abide by the third-party user agreement. This website and third parties are individually responsible for possible disputes within the scope of legal provisions and agreements.
Third, the user's commitment and guarantee
In order to protect your legal rights and interests when using this service, you agree to make the following commitments and guarantees:
3.1 If you register on the Huotan and obtain a Huotan network account, it means that you agree and guarantee:
- 3.1.1 The authenticity, accuracy and completeness of registration information are guaranteed:
- The user information you filled in is true, accurate, complete and timely, and ensure that the Huotan can contact you through the contact information you filled in, otherwise you cannot enjoy the relevant services provided by the stall network or the services received by you limit.
- Stallnet has the right to conduct a reasonable review of the information you provide. If the information, information or certificates you provide contain incorrect or untrue information, Huotan may refuse to provide services to you or end the services provided to you at any time. right.
- 3.1.2 Exclusive guarantee for account use and registration:
- You should be responsible for your account registered on the goods Huotan. Only you can use your account and all address data of the account. The account is not transferable, not giftable, or inheritable. Unless you provide the agent and the agent with detailed information and written authorization to the stall network
- 3.1.3 Restrictive instructions for account modification:
- Under normal circumstances, you can browse and modify the editable information you submitted at any time, but for security and identification considerations, you may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other verification information provided during registration. Therefore, please be sure to pay attention to the relevant prompts made by the stall network on the registration information.
3.2 Account confidentiality guarantee:
You will be fully responsible for all operations and remarks using the account and password, and you have agreed to:
- Stallnet recognizes your instructions through your user name and password. Huotan solemnly reminds you to keep your user name and password properly, and you will be responsible for any losses caused by password leakage.
- If you discover that someone has misused or misappropriated your account and password or any other situation that has not been legally authorized, you should immediately notify the stall network in an effective way and request the Huotan to suspend related services. At the same time, you understand that Huotan takes action within a reasonable period of time on your request. Prior to this, Stallnet shall not be liable for the instructions that have been executed and the losses caused to you.
3.3 Legality guarantee of user behavior
- 3.3.1 You have guaranteed that the use of the Huotan website to provide services to comply with laws and regulations, shall not use the Huotan to engage in any illegal behavior, including but not limited to:
- Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that endangers national security and unity, undermines social stability, violates public order and good customs, insults, defamation, obscenity, violence, and any content that violates national laws and regulations;
- Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that violates the legal rights of others' intellectual property rights, business secrets, etc.;
- Maliciously fabricated facts, concealing the truth to mislead and deceive others;
- Publish, transmit, and disseminate advertising information and spam;
- Upload, publish, and reprint pirated content, including but not limited to files, codes, videos, pictures
- Acts prohibited by other laws and regulations.
- 3.3.2 You should ensure that all files, pictures, etc. uploaded on this website have legal sources. Otherwise, all disputes arising from this, the Huotan will not be liable. And if this causes the Huotan to fall into litigation or other disputes, you should compensate the corresponding losses of the Huotan.
- 3.3.3 If you violate the provisions of this article, the relevant state agency or institution may file a lawsuit, fine or take other sanctions against you, and ask the Huotan to provide assistance. If any damage is caused, you shall be compensated according to law, and the Huotan shall not bear any responsibility.
- 3.3.4 If the stall network finds or receives reports from others that the information you posted violates the provisions of this article, the company has the right to make independent judgments and take technical measures to delete, block or disconnect the link. At the same time, the Huotan has the right to take measures including but not limited to suspending or terminating services, restricting, freezing or terminating account use, and prosecuting legal liabilities, depending on the nature of the user’s behavior.
- 3.3.5 If you violate this agreement and cause any third party damage, you should bear the responsibility independently; if the Huotan suffers losses, you should also compensate.
- 3.3.6 If the stall network is involved in political disputes due to your actions, you shall bear the losses caused to the Huotan.
3.4 Use of service rules
- 3.4.1 You understand and agree to the unilateral modification of the relevant rules of the service by the Huotan without obtaining your consent. The service rules should be based on the page prompt when you use the service. If you do not agree to the revised service rules, you can terminate the use of the services provided by the stall network in time, otherwise it will be deemed as your consent. Therefore, the stall booth solemnly reminds you to always pay attention to any emails, information, etc. sent by this website to the contact information used during your registration, otherwise Daoke will not bear any responsibility for the losses caused to you because the information is not updated in time.
- 3.4.2 When you violate the terms of this clause, the company has the right to refuse to continue to provide you with any services.
- 3.4.3 You will recognize that some advertising information appears in the stall network. You should carefully judge the authenticity and reliability of the advertising information that appears in the Huotan service. Except as clearly stipulated by law, you should be responsible for the transactions carried out in accordance with the advertising information.
- 3.4.4 Under no circumstances should you trust credit, ask for passwords or other network information related to property. If you are involved in property operations, please be sure to verify the identity of the other party, and always pay attention to the tips on preventing fraudulent crimes at the Huotan.
3. The company's commitment to users
Information confidentiality guarantee
Protecting user personal information is a basic principle of the Huotan. The stall network will collect, use, store and share your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this article, and will use the existing various security technologies and procedures to establish a relatively complete management system to protect your personal information from unauthorized Access, use or disclosure.
Stall.com will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any unrelated third party unless:
- Relevant laws and regulations or the requirements of courts and government agencies;
- Transfer to complete merger, division, acquisition or asset transfer;
- Required to provide the service you requested.
4. Statement of the responsibility of the Huotan
- 4.1 Force majeure disclaimer
You fully understand and agree that the services of the Huotan are provided in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved with existing technology and conditions.
Stall Network will do its utmost to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of the service; but Huotan cannot always anticipate and prevent legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system failures Stability, third-party service defects, government actions, and other reasons may lead to service interruption, data loss, and other losses and risks. When you encounter the above risks, the stall network will not be responsible for your losses.
- 4.2 Huotan obtains the right to deal with illegal and illegal contents in accordance with the provisions of this article. This right does not constitute an obligation or undertaking of Huotan. Huotan cannot guarantee the timely detection of illegal acts or corresponding treatment.
- 4.3 Since the registration information is provided by the user, the Huotan will not make any guarantee for its authenticity, accuracy and completeness.
V. Intellectual Property Statement
- 5.1 The original content uploaded or created by the user, the copyright belongs to the user, but the Huotan has the right to display and use it for promotion
- 5.2 Unless otherwise specifically stated, the copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software that Reliance depends on when providing this service are owned by Reliable.
- 5.3 The intellectual property rights of the above and any other content included in this service are protected by law. No one may disclose, use, allow others to use or create related derivative works in any form without the written permission of the Huotan, users or related rights holders. .
Sixth, service change, interruption, termination
- 6.1 The stall network may change the service content, and may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
- 6.2 You understand and agree that the stall network has the right to decide its own business strategy. In the case of merger, division, acquisition, and asset transfer of the Huotan, the company can transfer the relevant assets under this service to a third party; the stall network can also transfer part or all of the services under these terms to the third party after being notified to you by a single party. Or fulfill. The specific transferee subject to the company's notice.
- 6.3 If any of the following situations occur, the stall network has the right to interrupt or terminate the services provided to you without notice:
- 6.3.1 According to the law, you should submit real information, and the personal data you provide is not true, or is inconsistent with the information at the time of registration, and no reasonable proof can be provided;
- 6.3.2 You violate the relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this article;
- 6.3.3 According to the law or the requirements of the competent authority;
- 6.3.4 For safety reasons or other necessary situations.
- 6.4 You are responsible for backing up the data stored in this service. If your service is terminated, the Huotan can permanently delete your data from the server, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations. After the service is terminated, the stall network has no obligation to return the data to you.